Visit our Tax website
- Advice on all payroll issues including choosing software
- Assisting you in relation to your obligations and procedures involved when paying and calculating Wages for employees
- Preparation and filing of all PAYE/PRSI Returns
Payroll - PAYE/PRSIAs an employer you are an unpaid Tax Collector for The Revenue Commissioners.
What are your main duties as an employer?
- Filing of monthly or quarterly PAYE/PRSI Returns - A return to the Revenue Commissioners including payment of all Tax, PRSI & Universal Social Charges deducted during the period.
- Issuing and receiving P45 forms when an employee leaves or commences in your employment
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Certificates for all new employees
- Operating PAYE/PRSI on Benefit in Kind
- Issuing end of year-end P60 to employees
- Submitting an end of year P35 - a listing of all employees together with details of wages paid & tax deducted for the entire year
- Complying with the requirements of the National Employment Rights Agency